- What kind of drops will be available through Prime Gaming, and when will they be available?
- 6 drops will be available from June 8, 2023 to January 4, 2024, including but not limited to: Blankos, Accessories, and in-game currency. All Blankos and Accessories are NFTs that can be equipped and played with in game.
- Do I need a Prime membership to be eligible for Prime Gaming offers?
- Yes. If you are not already an Amazon Prime member, sign up here for a free 30-day Prime trial.
If you are an Amazon Prime member, ensure that you are subscribed to Prime Gaming by following these steps.
- What happens to my content if I no longer have a Prime membership or my free trial expires?
- Once you claim your content, all content that is delivered to your game is yours to keep, subject to any Blankos Block Party rules or policies that apply to the content.
- How do I access my Blankos and accessories in game?
- After clicking the blue claim button and linking your Prime and Blankos accounts, launch Blankos Block Party. Check your Shelf for your new Blanko. Accessories are available with any Blanko that has been unboxed in the accessories tab.
- How do I use my XP Chips, Gumballs, Moola, and Blankos Bucks?
- XP Chips can be found in the GradeUP section in Quick Access and are used to level up any of your unboxed Blankos. Click on an unboxed Blanko to boost! To enter the Quick Access menu, just click on the Blanko on your desk.
Gumballs are used to give your Blankos new colors! To use Gumballs access the "Vendor Blender" in the Junction town center or through the MashUP button in Quick Access
Moola and Blanko Bucks are in-game currency. These are immediately available upon claim and can be used on premium items in the in-game shop, or to GradeUP and MashUP your Blankos.
- Where can I get Blankos Block Party?
- Will I be able to access my content on multiple platforms?
- Yes. Content will be available across all platforms you log in to with your linked Blankos Block Party account. Blankos Block Party is currently on macOS and PC.
- I claimed a drop but don't see my content in game.
- If you’ve claimed the offer but don’t see it in game, make sure that the Amazon Prime account you used to claim the offer is linked to the same account you use to play Blankos Block Party.
- Is this content available in all regions?
- Yes, Blankos Block Party is available for all regions on macOS and PC.
- Do any of these NFT content offers expire?
- Yes. If you have claimed any of the first 3 drops on Prime Gaming but not logged into Blankos Block Party, we will keep the in-game content redemption active until October 16, 2023. You must download Blankos Block Party and log into the game by October 16 to complete the full redemption process ensuring you receive your content.
- Blankos Block Party NFTs are part of the Mythical blockchain which is private. Are there plans to open that up so the NFTs can be moved to other chains?
- Yes! Some NFTs are eligible to be withdrawn. For more information, please visit: https://news.mythicalgames.com/how-to-withdraw-and-deposit-blankos-with-eth-bridge
- We are working to make more NFTs eligible to be withdrawn in the future. Please follow Blankos Block Party social media for any related announcements. If you'd like to know more about the Mythical block chain, please visit https://mythicalgames.com/platform
- Items like Blankos I receive are limited edition NFTs. How do I find the serial number of my items?
- There are two ways to do this! The first way is to download Blankos Block Party. Once the game is installed, you can load into the game, visit the "Shelf," and click on your item to see its serial number. The second way is to visit the Mythical Marketplace and log in or sign-up using the same login info for Blankos Block Party. All your NFTs and their serial numbers can be found in the Collection tab! You can also buy and sell your NFTs here.