Along with collecting your dxdiag and msinfo information, player logs are used by Support for troubleshooting, as well as for the submission of bug reports to our engineering teams for further investigation and assistance.
Below are the steps on how you can provide this information to Support.
Collecting player logs on Windows computers
- First, make sure you are able to see hidden files and folders while viewing Windows Explorer.
- Next, please navigate to the following file path C:\Users\[PC USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\Mythical\BlockParty
- The two files we need are the player.log and the player-prev.log files, as they include logs on your last two play sessions. Save these files as .txt files and attach them to your support ticket.
How to enable hidden files and folders on your Windows computer
- Click on the Windows icon on the bottom left of your screen or your Windows key on your keyboard.
- Type in File Explorer Options and hit Enter.
- Then navigate to the View tab and check Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drivers.
- Now, all you need to do is click Apply.
Collecting player logs on Mac computers
- Open Finder (should be in the lower left corner of MacOSX UI called the Dock).
- Click “Go” in the top menu bar.
- Hold down the Option key (Alt key if you are using a Windows keyboard) until the Library menu selection appears.
- Click Library.
- Navigate the following log path: Logs\ThirdKindGames, Mythical Inc_\BlockyParty\<Player Logs are here>
- To find the Launcher Logs, navigate the following log path: Logs\Mythical\BlockParty\<Player Logs are here>
- Save both as .txt files and attach them to your support ticket.