Blankos Block Party is only supported on computers running Windows 10. But sometimes, users may encounter issues which will require some troubleshooting.
Running the game in compatibility mode can help fix issues like the game crashing or not starting.
To start Blankos Block Party in compatibility mode
- Locate the game’s launcher by navigating to C:\Program Files\Mythical Games, or locate the shortcut icon on your desktop
- Right-click on the icon and select Properties from the menu
- Select the Compatibility tab, and tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for...
- In the drop-down below, choose a version of Windows to run in compatibility mode
- Choose Apply and start the launcher