When reporting an issue in the game, it can be helpful to provide screenshots or videos, so our team can see and fix problems.
How to take a screenshot on a Windows computer
- Press and hold the Windows + Shift keys, and press S. Alternatively, you can press the PrtScn button.
- Use your mouse to draw a rectangle to specify what to capture. Be sure to capture the entire window in question.
- The image will be copied to your Clipboard. This can then be edited and saved, and saved on your computer.
- It can also be pasted into your email via hitting the Ctrl + V keys simultaneously, or by right-clicking and pasting it directly.
How to take a video on a Windows computer
- Press and hold the Windows key, the Alt key and press R.
- This will start a recording through your Xbox Game Bar.
- When you are finished recording, hit the stop button you see on the Xbox Game Bar of your screen.
- This will save the video to the Xbox Game Bar gallery. This video can then be edited and saved.
How to take a screenshot on a Mac
- Press and hold the Shift Key, the Command key, and press 4.
- Use your mouse to draw a rectangle to specify what to capture.
- Release your mouse to take the screenshot.
- The screenshot will save to your Desktop.
How to take a video on a Mac
- Press and hold the Shift key, the Command key, and press 5.
- On screen controls will appear where you can select Options.
- Select Record Entire Screen.
- Press Record.
- When you are done recording, press the Stop button in the top right corner of your menu bar.
- This video will save to your Desktop.
If you are unable to screen capture or record on your device for some reason, a phone picture or video will work as well!