The Party Pass is how players are rewarded for playing Blankos Block Party. There are Daily, Weekly, and Seasonal Challenges that will allow you to unlock and collect Hype Points.
As you collect Hype Points, you’ll advance in your Party Pass, unlocking new accessories, Moola, Blanko Bucks, Gumballs, XP Chips, Emotes, and even special Blankos!
What is the Party Pass?
The Party Pass allows you to earn rewards for completing in-game challenges. These rewards are unlocked as you earn Hype Points.
Not all challenges will be active to players on the first day of a given season. Instead, some challenges will unlock over time.
Additionally, the Party Pass is free to play and claim for all users! But if you want to unlock additional and exclusive rewards, you can purchase the Party Pass+ to gain extra swag that you can't obtain on the normal Party Pass track.
What are Challenges?
Challenges are missions or tasks you must complete in order to earn Hype Points and ultimately unlock rewards.
Challenges are available for a limited amount of time. There are three time categories for Challenges: Daily, Weekly, and Seasonal:
- Daily Challenges - Simple challenges that players can complete each day. These rotate on a daily basis. Completing daily challenges can earn you a small amount of Hype Points, and in some cases, other small rewards.
- Weekly Challenges - These Challenges last over the course of a week, and are more challenging to complete. Completing Weekly Challenges can earn you a moderate amount of Hype Points. If you complete a number of Weekly Challenges during the week, you can even earn a larger reward!
- Seasonal Challenges - These Challenges will vary from Season to Season. These Challenges can only be completed once during the Season, and will earn you the greatest amount of Hype Points.
What are Hype Points?
Hype Points are reward points earned through playing Blankos Block Party Challenges that can be redeemed for Party Pass rewards.
How can you earn Hype Points?
The number of Hype Points that can be earned are listed on the right hand side of the Challenge:
What are Active and Locked Challenges?
- Active Challenges - Challenges that are currently unlocked and available for you to complete within a certain time.
- Locked Challenges - Inactive Challenges that only unlocked over time.