Styles, Power Moves and Perks are all unique characteristics and abilities that give your Blanko a little something extra when playing!
They can be viewed and equipped by heading to your Desk or Shelf in the main menu and selecting the Blanko you wish to modify and then selecting the Skills option.
Styles & Power Moves
The Style is the class that you choose after you've unboxed your Blanko. Power Moves are automatically chosen based on the Style (class) of your Blanko that you selected. They are permanent and cannot be changed as they are class bound.
Styles (classes) and their Power Moves:
- Diving Drop – A ground pound that has no hang time, but bounces you up into the air after you hit the ground.
- Armored Hull – Briefly removes and prevents negative status effects for a short period and renders you invulnerable (but not from lava or being crushed).
- Juke – A multi-directional burst of speed.
- Gum Trap – Drop a sticky gum puddle that slows down your opponents.
- Swerve – A spin that makes you temporarily invulnerable (but not from lava or being crushed) and slip by enemy Blankos.
- Super Streak Smash – Dash that knocks a Blanko you hit back, dealing heavy damage.
Perks (skills) can be equipped to your Blanko to give it special moves or enhance it's Power Moves. Perks are unlocked by leveling the grade of your Blanko though gameplay or by the GradeUP system.
There are 2 types of Perks:
- Foundation Perks – Perks that change abilities or characteristics every Blanko has including Foundation Moves, Vibe consumption, health, etc.
- Power Perks – Perks used to modify and further specialize your Power Moves.
You can also unlock Hidden Perks within both Perk categories! Hidden Perks are also unlocked as you GradeUP your Blankos. Apart from being bound to a specific Blanko, Hidden Perks are equipped in the same way as other perks.